Make a Boolean Controls also pass as a string of data
Author Message
 Make a Boolean Controls also pass as a string of data

I have a boolean Controls that we are entering the calibration
standard value in, this number is then used to subtract from the raw
resistance value. I also want to use this standard as the name of the
part being tested.  Can I pass it through as a string of data also, or
do I have to create another pop up for this?

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 04:07:30 GMT
 Make a Boolean Controls also pass as a string of data
You can pass the string through as a name, as long as the name makes
some kind of numerical sense.  For example, if you want to enter a 200
ohm wirewound resistor as "WW200" the 200 can be simply parsed out
using the search string function.  There is also a boolean to numeric
conversion under the boolean toolbox.  I assume you are entering the
data in a string control.

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 04:28:33 GMT
 Make a Boolean Controls also pass as a string of data
To convert the number to string, all you have to do is use Format Into
String function or Number to Fractional String. You can do the
conversion in either the subVI or in the main VI from the number
returned.

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:01:10 GMT

1. Passing strings as "-data" (Tkinter)

2. passing BOOLEAN from C to Eiffel

3. How do you pass a boolean to the dynamic SQL vis in SQL Toolkit

4. Can't pass boolean array into Array Subset in a For loop

5. Boolean flags passed to Call Library

6. Boolean swicthes to control what is displayed on the front panel

7. Tab and Space Bar action locks true value on Boolean Control

8. why doesn't my boolean controls work?

9. Boolean controls don't respond to input when inside an event in the event structure

10. Boolean Remote Control Example Design

11. Let picture ring behave like boolean control

12. Boolean control border does not move with button