Arrays dimension changed by "for loop"
Author Message
 Arrays dimension changed by "for loop"

When using a two(multi)-dimension array as input to a "for loop", the connection
changes inside the loop to a 1D array automatically. Why?!?

I want to perform the same procedure on each subarray of the basic two-dimension
array, by specifing an index. The second dimension I disable indexing. The
index itself can be the for loop index. The problem is the change in connection
between out and in of the for loop.

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Arrays dimension changed by "for loop"
The question is that you have indexing enabled in the for
loop entry, and the for loop will convert your 2D array in
the necessary number of 1D arrays to be completed in the
for loop. This is good when you don't know how long the
array is going to be, but if you don't like it, you can
right click on the input tunnel and disable indexing.
Hope this helps.

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. The "new" Forth Dimensions

2. Fig's "Forth Dimensions"

3. "Slow surfing enters a new dimension"?

4. Problems with "DIMENSION"

5. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

6. Breaking out of a "loop"

7. 2ND "LOOP" WARNING

8. Delay to start a "while loop"

9. about "the location" in +LOOP