I want the wavegraph display 10 grids on x,y axis,how to make it fixed
Author Message
 I want the wavegraph display 10 grids on x,y axis,how to make it fixed

is there any way to do? wavegraph always display 10 grids on X,Y,and i
want the scale on graph is changeable,that is controled.what you tell
me isn't practice,any good ways you have?

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 16:37:05 GMT
 I want the wavegraph display 10 grids on x,y axis,how to make it fixed
You can make the scales anything you want. Right click on the graph
and you'll see x and y entries. Each of them, by default, have
autoscaling turned on. You can use the text tool to manually change
each scale's min and max or use a property node to change them
programatically. Look at Examples>Fundamentals>Graphs and
Charts>Property Nodes.vi

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:41:14 GMT

1. 10 x 10 Multiplication Grid

2. 10 channel high speed data loggin in millisecs with timed axis

3. NEEDED: fixed point routine for 10^x 0<x<2

4. changes fixed the Histogram display but spoilt the Geometry display

5. Making the axis invisible

6. 10 Smalltalkers Wanted in Chicago

7. displaying time on x axis

8. Python 10-liners wanted

9. Q: BLT Axis Display Function

10. Making a grid control

11. grid bug fixed in 8.0p2

12. Numbers from 1 to 10 (was Numbers from 1 to 10 in Over 4500 Languages)