NI-VISA2.5 BETA3
Author Message
 NI-VISA2.5 BETA3

Hi all
I have just downloaded NI-VISA2.5 BETA3 from NI ftp site for
using new features such as GPIB low-level control.  I am now
trying to write a test program with LV5.0, but now have a problem.

I put two VIs "VISA Open" & "VISA GPIB Send IFC" and then
tried to connect them via "VISA session"terminals.  But they
can't be connected ! The LV environment just changes the wire
to a dotted line.  (See the following connection.)

[VISA Open] VISA session (dup)  -----> VISA session [VISA GPIB Send IFC]

I also wrote a C++ program with the new feature using "GPIB::INTFC"
descriptor, but there was no problem at all.

I think the problem is not due to VISA library itself but LV-update
portion by the VISA 2.5 BETA 3 package.  Will it be fixed at the next
release?

Makoto

Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem installing NI-DMM, NI-SWITCH ver 1.6

2. Ni aplication ni property node

3. Clarion OLE Class Generator 1.0 Beta3

4. Size of image in CW2.0 (beta3)

5. Beta3 BUG - Setnull did not work?

6. Help on shlibs with beta3/SunOS 5

7. beta3 problems with Numerical Python extensions

8. Building beta3 with numerical extensions

9. Python 1.3 beta3 for Macintosh available

10. ANNOUNCE: "Compiler" 3.1 beta3

11. ANNOUNCE: "Compiler" 3.0 beta3

12. Sybtcl 2.4 beta3 released