How do I install activeX components with my executable so that the activeX controls will appear?
Author Message
 How do I install activeX components with my executable so that the activeX controls will appear?

Currently when I install my stand alone application on a non-LabView
PC the activeX container is empty.  I am using the Microsoft Treeview
Control.  I understand that I need to register the activeX control
manually.  How do I do this?

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 11:57:47 GMT
 How do I install activeX components with my executable so that the activeX controls will appear?
The tool used to manually install Active-X controls is
"regsvr32.exe".  It usually is installed in your system32
directory and is callable from a command line.

For instance:  regsvr32 myactiveX.ocx

Quote:

> Currently when I install my stand alone application on a non-LabView
> PC the activeX container is empty.  I am using the Microsoft Treeview
> Control.  I understand that I need to register the activeX control
> manually.  How do I do this?

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:43:19 GMT

1. Can Dolphin build visual activex components?

2. Deploy ActiveX Component in Internet Explorer

3. problemas with activex component wizard

4. Visual ActiveX Components

5. Please help with ActiveX component instantiation.

6. Possible bug in ActiveX Component Wizard

7. Help with registering ActiveX Components

8. Whats your experience with commercial ActiveX-Components ?

9. ActiveX component does not show in cw2003

10. Creating ActiveX component with Clarion (using JazzAge)

11. CWUI Graphing ActiveX Component

12. labview exits unexpectedly when using ActiveX components