Is there any subvi in tdks3014 scope driver to set trigger mode(auto/normal)?
Author Message
 Is there any subvi in tdks3014 scope driver to set trigger mode(auto/normal)?

A fresh guy here:

1.Is there any subvi in tdks3014 scope driver to set trigger
mode(auto/normal)?

2.I try to use tdks30xx Getting Started.vi to measure the output(12Vdc
with 100mv ripple) of a power supply, but no matter I set the trigger
as AC or DC,it still can not run properly.  Eroor message: error in
Read Waveform vi,  Timeout expired before operation completed.  If it
is because the trigger type should not be edge trigger, then what type
of trigger is right?

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:37:41 GMT
 Is there any subvi in tdks3014 scope driver to set trigger mode(auto/normal)?
Hello-

There is a IviScope_ConfigureTrigure that should be able to set the
trigger accordingly.  See ivifoundation.org for details on this
function.

Randy Solomonson
Application Engineer
National Instruments

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:54:02 GMT

1. waiting on scope to trigger, or aborting before trigger

2. SIX Driver Set Scope

3. SIX Driver set scope problem

4. Any example code using Generic IVI Scope driver to get an External Trigger from a Scope?

5. Scope seems to trigger no matter what I do

6. tds3034 scope: how to acquire waveform from channel 1 (average) and to trigger with channel 2

7. No Deletion in Text Window in Normal Mode

8. set control in subVI

9. Set/get attribs via SubVI (revisited)

10. access/set attributes from SubVI

11. Manually setting graphic modes (in protected mode)

12. extracting data from subvi via main vi before subvi is finished