RDA on from WinNT PC to Win95 PC?
Author Message
 RDA on from WinNT PC to Win95 PC?

I'm trying to do some remote data acquisition.  I have an embedded
8156 controller in a PXI-1010 machine which I'd like to use RDA.  I
run the RDA Configuration Utility on the embedded NT PC, but I get
"The ordinal 1611 could not be located in the dynamic link library
nidaq32.dll" error.

Any idea what this error is?  I have MAX version 1.1 build 27.

Mark

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:17:41 GMT
 RDA on from WinNT PC to Win95 PC?
Mark,

Application Note 118 talks about how to use RDA between two networked
computers.  This Application Note can be found at:

http://www.ni.com/pdf/instrupd/appnotes/an118.pdf

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 02:50:48 GMT

1. Aflex & Ayacc for PC/WinNT

2. VW: N-PC, V-PC

3. APP runs on one PC but not another PC

4. APP runs on one PC but not another PC

5. Need a PC@ and PC! for Win32Forth

6. F-PC PC TIMER

7. PC keys shuffled +/or not working in F-PC

8. Pc Boot Direct:Boot Apps on PC Processor

9. Hope for PC (was Miranda for PC)

10. WANTED: PC-SCHEME (binaries) for IBM PC

11. ANN: Pocket Scheme for the P/PC and H/PC

12. ANN: Pocket Scheme for the P/PC and H/PC