Acquisition with a no nationnal instrument card
Author Message
 Acquisition with a no nationnal instrument card

We have a PC-ADC12B8V/D card from Digimetrie to do conversion from
digital to analogic. But we have no drivers that allow labview to
recognize the card. We just have a dll and a header file contening
fonctions. We try the LabView "call library" fonction but it doesn't
work. We probably have forgotten something...
Thank you for helps.

Anthony Albert

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:58:35 GMT
 Acquisition with a no nationnal instrument card
Hi Anthony,
Your dll file should contain a list of functions.  When you use the
Call Library Function (CLF), right click it and select configure.
Select the right dll and function name in the dialog box.  More
information on using CLF is found in this document under 'Shared
Library'
http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/370109a.pdf

You will also need to refer to the card manual for initialization
routines/functions and starting the input/output processes.

I have also been through a similar process where I had to interface a
non-NI instrument with labview.  I found that a well written
instrument manual really helps.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.
-Setu

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:59:04 GMT

1. Analogic acquisition with Labview and National Instruments card

2. acquisition with different pci-cards

3. National Instrument Cards

4. Programing Data Acquisition Card AT-DIO-32HS in LabView or ANSI C

5. FA: National Instruments PCI-5102 Digital Oscilloscope and PCI-6071E Multi-I/O DAQ cards

6. Wanted: NuBus Nat'l Instruments or other card to pick up 5 TTLs

7. Data acquisition with a sound card

8. National Instruments' AT-DIO-32F card question

9. how to display images on labview interface using matrox meteor card acquisition

10. synchronous continuous acquisition and output with two cards

11. sound card data acquisition in labview 6

12. Low cost Data acquisition cards for a PC