Where can I get additional 3D controls ?
Author Message
 Where can I get additional 3D controls ?

Jean-Louis,

if you have a graphics program (i.e. photoshop), you can easily create your
own by saving images as jpg.  you can use the picture control to display
the image. right click on it and create a property node, there is a property
that determines if mouse is clicked over control.  If you want to get real
fancy (at the cost of memory, time, etc.) you can also monitor the 'mouse'
attribute and display a 'glowing' button, similar to hover buttons on the
web.  you could even have a third image for button pressed if you wanted.

pat

Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:15:33 GMT

1. TK4.1: control over additional border line?

2. How to use 3D graph control?

3. 3D control

4. 3D controls in Windows

5. 3D Figure Animation -- Independent Control of Parts

6. need Vrml Models ( 3D Control Panel and neutral Avatar )

7. 3D slider controls??

8. CA Cans VO ?

9. It's not bad canned meat...

10. It's not bad canned meat...