link between java and labview
Author Message
 link between java and labview

Hi,
 I am designing an application which has a labview program that reads
data from a moving object. I wish to send this data to a java program.
Please some one let me know how i can do this. Its not sending the
data through the internet but just sending the data to a java program.

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 09:06:47 GMT
 link between java and labview
Jags,

I would suggest the DataSocket JavaBean. This way you can send data
back and forth between java and LabVIEW. You can get more information
href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/702...">here</a>
and <a href="http://www.ni.com/datasocket/">here</a>.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/ask

Wed, 03 Nov 2004 03:06:34 GMT

1. datasocket: link between java and labview

2. Passing data between Java class and LabView dll

3. GPIB/LabVIEW from Java

4. Looking for FAQ + Labview & Java infos

5. Using Labview with Java Applets

6. control remote internet labview 6i (java)

7. Problem with datasocket in labview and java

8. Java calls from LabVIEW?

9. Need an java script example on communicating with Labview

10. Java's MulticastSocket in LabVIEW

11. Communication Java-LabView

12. Java-UDP-LabView