convert binary number to binary string
Author Message
 convert binary number to binary string

Hi,

I'm currently using I32 number cell that contains 17 bits.  16 bits of data
and 1 spacing bit.  the format is like this:
      " 1      +         0000000000000000"
space bit                 16 data bits

This is a numerical field which is formatted to display data in binary
format.  I would like to convert the 16 bit data into a string that displays
the values in a binary format and not decimal format.  How would i do this?
When i use " Decimal number to string", i get the (obviously) the decimal
format instead of binary.  Is there a quick way to do this or will I need to
write a converter?

Thanks,

Regis

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 03:38:30 GMT

1. Converting Binary To String (with out binary representation)

2. Converting a binary string to a number...

3. How to convert binary string to char string ?

4. Converting a Hexadecimal String to a Binary String

5. simple convert decimal to binary and display binary

6. Converting VMS binary files to PC binary

7. Reading binary files, unflatten binary string

8. Converting a hex number to binary

9. Convert decimal number to Binary represented ??

10. converting floating point numbers from ascii to binary

11. Converting an integer base 10 to a binary number

12. 8.0 binary command mishandles small numbers when converting to float