Labview DAQ channel wizard
Author Message
 Labview DAQ channel wizard

I followed instructions in the labview manual to access the DAQ
channel wizard. For some reason I am directed to the device &
automation explorer instead. I have Labview 5.1 installed on windows
95 system.

Fri, 05 Nov 2004 08:35:14 GMT
 Labview DAQ channel wizard
Hello;

You are probably being pointed to Measurement and Automation Explorer
to have your hardware configured.
MAX is the Software that allows you to configure your hardware and set
some virtual channels up.
Regards
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 03:12:29 GMT

1. DAQ Channel Wizard won't configure analog outputs or digital I/O

2. Reading Virtual Channel Names from NI DAQ configuration file (*.daq)

3. labview NI DAQ application with no daq hardware

4. Why can I access only half of my AI channels using the DAQ Channel Wizard (in NRSE mode)?

5. Labview 6 VS instrument wizard of labview 5.0

6. how to see the channels and device configured in MAX in Labview 6.0 that is in DAQ channel viewer

7. Help with Channel Wizard

8. Channel Wizard

9. Problem with analog Data Aquisition and Channel Wizard

10. DAQ Channel Name Control Problems in RTengine

11. DAQ channel "jump"

12. DAQ 16 serial channels