DayLight Saving Time in LabView
Author Message
 DayLight Saving Time in LabView

I'm doing a program that saves the date and time into a file (with another
things in the same line). Then this file is going to be open with a program
in C.

The problem is with DayLight Saving Time.

How can I put "something" to put it on?
When labview changes it?

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:11:14 GMT
 DayLight Saving Time in LabView
I believe the simplest solution is to change the Windows setting.  You
can turn off daylight savings time.  Even better, you can exclusively
use UTC  (universal coordinated time) or equivantly,  GMT (Greenwich
Mean Time).  The msdn link below discusses how to make these changes.
Your last option is to move to parts on Indiana.  (haha)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/tdhe...

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 01:15:16 GMT

1. time.daylight (Daylight Saving Time)

2. gmt vs. labview daylight saving time XL

3. time zones, daylight saving time, and universal time

4. VisualWork, Time, and Daylight Savings TIme

5. Daylight saving Time issue...

6. Daylight Savings Time

7. Daylight saving time

8. Daylight Saving Time flag in BIOS

9. gnat304 Daylight Saving Time problem (was: compiler errors in GNAT 304a (win95))

10. time, strptime, daylight saving

11. Disregard daylight saving time

12. Daylight Savings Time goof