I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to...
Author Message
 I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to...

I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to laview.lib shipped
with LV5.1 but labview.lib shipped with LV6i is fine. I am using
DSSetHandleSize and DSNewHandle in my DLL. Any ideas? I am using
VC++6.0. The errors I get is: MSVCRT.lib(MSVCRT.dll) : error LNK2005:
_exit already defined in LIBCMT.lib(crt0dat.obj)

I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to laview.lib shipped
with LV5.1 but labview.lib shipped with LV6i is fine. I am using
DSSetHandleSize and DSNewHandle in my DLL. Any ideas? I am using
VC++6.0. The errors I get is: MSVCRT.lib(MSVCRT.dll) : error LNK2005:
_exit already defined in LIBCMT.lib(crt0dat.obj).

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 02:08:46 GMT
 I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to...
Try to use a different version of nivxi.lib and DONOT USE cvi.lib.
There may be other two libraries in your computer.  One is nivxi.lib
in C:\Program Files\National Instruments\MeasurementStudio\vxi\extlib\
And another one is nivxint.lib in C:\Program Files\National
Instruments\VXI\nivxi\api\win32\msvc6\

You can do a search for these two libraries in your computer, and use
them without cvi.lib. If you use the second one, nivxint.lib, you
should ignore MSVCRT.lib by editing
Project>>settings>>link>>Input>>Ignore Libraries.

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 05:42:56 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. Help with a view PLEASE I am using CW2003 and compiling in 32bit

3. Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access

4. how to compile and a set of .prg file I am getting this warning

5. i am compiling a large design with DC.

6. Just the facts ma'am (Re: Link on _TRUTH_)

7. How to compile and link to C-DLL out of COBOL-DLL (MF)

8. I am not visible!!!!!

9. IDX not CDX - What am I missing

10. I am not able to read a barcode from a image

11. I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview

12. I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website