When using AI start with pretrigger scans, which terminals do I need for AI Read
Author Message
 When using AI start with pretrigger scans, which terminals do I need for AI Read

I am trying to acquire pretrigger scans, but the data is written to
file as NaN.  I think this may be a problem with the setting of the AI
read vi.  Do I need to use the AI Buffer Read vi?  Which terminals
must be used to read the data I want?  (ie. conditional retrieval,
read/search location, etc.)  Thank you.

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 23:26:30 GMT
 When using AI start with pretrigger scans, which terminals do I need for AI Read
The NaN could be the result of a timeout.  If you only want the
pretrigger scans, simply use AI Read.vi and ask it to read the number
of pretrigger scans you requested at AI Start.vi.  There is a good
example called "Acquire&Proc N Scans - Trig.vi" located in the
.../examples/DAQ/anlogin/anlogin.llb library.

Also, remember that the Alliance Members are ready and waiting to
help.  We do this stuff every day.

Daniel L. Press
PrimeTest Corp.
www.primetest.com

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 00:09:21 GMT

1. AI Read - Number of scans to read???

2. How to re-scan AI Read?

3. AI Read is executing only once in a while loop instead of continuously scanning the channels

4. DAQCard-6062E with AI Read only returns scans in multiples of 100

5. Mind.Forth robot AI is now similar to JavaScript AI

6. AI Sample Channel VS AI Sample Channels??

7. How to find ai from (ar, ai)?

8. Error -10846 during multichannel, single scan AI

9. AI scan multiple channels output as 1 by N array

10. Possible bug in Polymorphic AI Single Scan?

11. AI Continuous Scan.vi and channel inputs

12. how to get a preview of actual AI scan rates of MIO cards