Analog to Digital Convertor VI
Author Message
 Analog to Digital Convertor VI

hi,
   I want to know if I can use a VI that converts analog signal to
   Digital signal.

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 12:54:55 GMT
 Analog to Digital Convertor VI
Hi,

it depends on you hardware, or where you analog signal in coming from an
what kind of digital output you have. For example you can convert an analog
value in a 8 bit value and send these 8 bit to you printer port as output.

Niko

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:03:56 GMT
 Analog to Digital Convertor VI
hi niko,
   I have a force sensor output and i want to pass it to a Butterworth
   filter. For that i need a DC signal.

regards,
Nikhil.

Mon, 08 Aug 2005 02:48:56 GMT

1. Looking for text of ADC ( analogue digital convertor)

2. using analog and digital frame grabbers simultaneously

3. sychronized digital/analog output at a microsecond time scale on a PCI 6713 card

4. How to combine Digital Output, a delay and Analog Input in a fast loop

5. How to synchronize Analog generation with digital input

6. synchronizing digital output and analog data acquisition

7. Digital/Analog Output with Labview

8. DAQ-1200 Digital I/O and ANALOG I/O needed

9. Send out analog and digital signal simultaneously ?

10. DAQ Channel Wizard won't configure analog outputs or digital I/O

11. Digital and analog in at the same time

12. synchronise digital and analog acquisition using PCI-6025E board