Separating data using PCI 6204E DAQ PC Card.
Author Message
 Separating data using PCI 6204E DAQ PC Card.

I'm using PCI6204E series DAQ but the problem is I only got one signal
conditioning and I got four input signal.
I intend to use a timing circuit to separate the input where the
second input come in the signal conditioning a few second after the
first signal.

Can I make a subVI to separate the data coming from the PCI Card
timingly according to the timing that i set at the sensors.

Regrads
Hafidz

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:53:58 GMT

1. FA: National Instruments PCI-5102 Digital Oscilloscope and PCI-6071E Multi-I/O DAQ cards

2. Mac G4 crashes using continuous generation with PCI-1200 DAQ card

3. regarding PCI-6052 E daq card

4. Synchronised DAQ with 2 PCI-cards

5. Using of Measure buffered Period(DAQ-STC).vi for PCI-6025E board

6. AI using two PCMCIA DAQ Cards

7. Access to PCI-card using Win NT

8. Has anyone used datacell snapper cards (PCI/24) with Labview

9. using a lan/hpib gateway (Agilent) with a NI GPIB pci card

10. Stepper motor control using PCI 6024E card?

11. Not able to measure strain using pci 6033 E card

12. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards