Retrieve an Integer array from OPC Server in Labview
Author Message
 Retrieve an Integer array from OPC Server in Labview

Dear netters:

We are trying retrieve an interger array data from an OPC server in
labview.  The sample code shows how a float data item is retrieved.
However, when I changed to an array type item, Labview throws an
exception and shutdowns itself.  Could anyone tell me where I can find
the related information about OPC client programming in LabView which
can retrieve array data type?

Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:48:40 GMT
 Retrieve an Integer array from OPC Server in Labview
How are you going about trying to retrieve the data?  Are you trying
to use the front panel datasocket or are you using datasocket vi's?

Also, are you able to retrieve a simple number to rule out other
issues besides the array?

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:17:23 GMT
 Retrieve an Integer array from OPC Server in Labview
Currently, we are thinking of using datasocket vi only.

The sample code (NI Demo OC Client.vi) provided by the LabView is able
to retrieve simple number (float) from the OPC server.  However, when
the sample code is configure to retrieve an array data, LabView throws
an exception, unknown software exception (0x80000003) at location
-x03bc0888.

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:31:04 GMT

1. My OPC client app hangs when the OPC server dissapears from the net

2. Problems in connecting OPC-Server with LabVIEW 5.1.1

3. comunication between opc server and a generic labview application

4. How to realize an OPC server with LabVIEW?

5. I want to make an OPC server using LabVIEW

6. Integer and a string arrays to LabVIEW from Matlab script node

7. OPC and 16 bit integers

8. VW COM-Connect OPC-Server

9. LabVIEW and OPC

10. LabView OPC question

11. Labview/induscreen via une liaison OPC

12. OPC in labview