I am extracting data from multiple Excel files. Excel macro...
Author Message
 I am extracting data from multiple Excel files. Excel macro...

I am extracting data from multiple Excel files.  Excel macro VERY much
faster at opening files than ActiveX/Workbooks/Open. Anyway to Speed
it up?

Sun, 24 Aug 2003 04:21:02 GMT
 I am extracting data from multiple Excel files. Excel macro...
You must remember that there is a significant amount of overhead
associated with the Active X calls between labview and Excel.  To
improve this you can buy a faster machine or make sure that your code
is optimized when calling Excel (nothing else is running).

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:23:30 GMT

1. Calling DVF dll from Excel: Excel macro problem?

2. how do i extract/import time v/s signal data in excel and matlab

3. convert txt excel file without open the excel application

4. How to recup data with Access or Excel from Cobol Data with *.ISM and *.IDX file

5. How to configure SR630 drivers to scan multiple channels and export all data into Excel

6. splitting 1D data into multiple columns in excel

7. Saving 2D array data to excel files( or AGL files)

8. Importing Data from Excel, File Maker

9. Getting data from Excel file?

10. Export data file row Browse in excel

11. Filling listbox with data from Text or Excel file

12. writing data to different sheets within the same Excel file