Active-x on Macs ? I couldn't find any info on that even if I don't think it is supported !
Author Message
 Active-x on Macs ? I couldn't find any info on that even if I don't think it is supported !

Active-X can be great when it works ! I couldn't find any piece of
info to check whether or not OCX control are supported on Macs. I
don't think they are due to the fact they are windows-based...

Any confirmation is welcome

Thank you,

Elie

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:03:33 GMT
 Active-x on Macs ? I couldn't find any info on that even if I don't think it is supported !
Hi

You're right. Activex works only on Windows OS.

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 21:42:03 GMT

1. ODBC - Don't even think about it!

2. A VI opens when executing, even if I don't want to

3. EAI: Couldn't find vrml plugin...

4. New Site (Couldn't Find It)

5. Tkinter Context Menus select their first item even if you don't want them to

6. Tcl_Release couldn't find reference for 0x16e8228

7. mysqltcl: typo results in Tcl_Release couldn't find reference

8. problem with adding a package, couldn't find procedure Isqltcl_Init

9. ActiveX events don't fire with 6i ?

10. I couldn't get a book on Tcl in Waterstone's

11. Scrolling panes don't update scrollbars in Smalltalk/V Mac

12. I don't find TASM in Borland cc+ v4.52