I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview
Author Message
 I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview

I am using a bat file to call coboldpc through labview. I use code
start e:\co\coboldpc.exe - e:\co\new.ccf. I want that coboldpc should
execute new.ccf as soon as it opens. Is there any other way to do
this? Or any syntax change is possible? Can anybody guide me regarding
this problem?

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 04:17:53 GMT

1. I am not able to read a barcode from a image

2. Warning: HAPPY99.EXE is the new internet worm, do NOT execute

3. Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access

4. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

5. class Foo does not call Class.new?

6. PyType_GenericNew not calling Init/New functions

7. File not being able to close

8. Not related to Clipper BUT you my be able to HELP

9. Not able to measure strain using pci 6033 E card

10. Not able to acquire compiler list directly

11. QUIZ: To be or not to be (able to post)

12. not able to use implicit none