output color message (text) to a message box (string)
Author Message
 output color message (text) to a message box (string)

Hi ian,

Thanks for your help on the VI.
Yes, it works fine as I wanted it to be.
I use it for my program on a scroll message box. But I go a problem.

If I click OK, it will display the BLUE message.
If I click Cancel, it will display RED message.
But what if I continuously or randomly click the OK and CANCEL
buttons, the Last color message will overwrite the the previous one. I
would like them to be separated coloured and update the scroll message
box.

How can I do that?

Thanks again,
keng

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 19:26:53 GMT
 output color message (text) to a message box (string)
hi keng,

sorry but i just managed to read your update.
It's late now & my brain is not "functioning" now :p

let me think about it. Meanwhile, would you mind using two separate
message boxes?

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 00:01:27 GMT
 output color message (text) to a message box (string)
I think it should be alright to have two separate message boxes, as
long as, it will displayed and update the message onto the MAIN panel.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:10:14 GMT
 output color message (text) to a message box (string)
hi

Jus for your info that I did look into these 2 property nodes (last
nite).... not to discover anything yet... you may wanna try it first??

If 2 msg boxes is all right wiht you. All you need to do is to use a
"Comparison>Select" to direct the message to OK/ Cancel message boxes
respectively. (Also, you might wanna atdd a line of date/time string
to increase tracability.

Sorry for not being able to provide u a demo.vi as I am really busy
these days with my work.... hope you will get it done soon. If not, do

Cheers and have fun!

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:42:58 GMT
 output color message (text) to a message box (string)
Instead of using a string indicator, one thing you use is a picture
control to display your text. Or take each line of text and display it
in a table/multicolumn listbox. You can control the text color of each
cell separately. Format it so only one column is displayed, color the
row separators transparent, hide the horizontal scrollbar and it'll
look just like a string indicator.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:59:50 GMT
 output color message (text) to a message box (string)
See the VI I posted in <a
href="http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RNAME=ViewQ...">
this thread</a>.

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:21:56 GMT

1. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

2. Display a Message with color text

3. how to make the text differently colour displayed in a message box

4. message box text

5. Is There Message Box With Scrolling Text?

6. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

7. How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure

8. How to retrive forwarded message from multipart message body

9. Change error message/s background color?

10. Colored Boot Message

11. PP-80 R4--Using color messages on B&W screens

12. Message Boxes