VI metrics: diagram size
Author Message
 VI metrics: diagram size

The "diagram width (pixels)" & "diagram height (pixels)" values
reported by the "Tools>>Advanced>>VI metrics" utility make no sense to
me. Does any one know how to interpret these values?

Win2K
LV6.1

Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:25:53 GMT
 VI metrics: diagram size

Quote:
> The "diagram width (pixels)" & "diagram height (pixels)" values
> reported by the "Tools>>Advanced>>VI metrics" utility make no sense to
> me. Does any one know how to interpret these values?

I'm not looking at it right now, but I believe these values will be the
width and height of a window that would display all of the diagram.  In
a sense it is telling you how much you would have to scroll to view the
whole diagram.

Greg McKaskle

Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:19:56 GMT

1. A VI diagram has gray scroll bars, although the front panel is normal

2. VI Diagram documentation.

3. My VI diagrams keep disappearing

4. Retrieving a vi diagram (.llb not found)

5. Removing diagrams from the VI.lib

6. Internet Developers Toolkit + VI Metrics

7. Looking for information about reducing the Diagram size of my program

8. Constants on diagram not sized to text in Labview 5.1.1 under Windows 2000

9. Size Metrics for OOP Languages.

10. Size Metrics for OOP Languages.

11. Size Metrics for OOP Languages.

12. F90 data size, a metric