I need to pass my variable into the subtract function
Author Message
 I need to pass my variable into the subtract function

I have a calibration loop in my program for the resistance check.  We
use a .005 standard for calibration.  Check the standard subtract the
diffenece from .0050 make adjustments.  Now they want to manually put
in the standard .0052 I have a pop up created for this but how do I
pass the number into the subtract function?

  JLI_Test_System.html
5K Download

Mon, 09 May 2005 00:47:19 GMT
 I need to pass my variable into the subtract function
I can't see your VI documentation. You probably need to attach all of
the additional files that the VI documentation tool creates. In any
case, look at the example called Dialog Box Demo.vi. The only
difference between that and what you want is that the demo returns a
string thats wired to a indicator and you want to return a number.

Mon, 09 May 2005 05:01:08 GMT

1. Passing variables to user functions of Clipper functions

2. Pass Group variable to external C Function

3. HELP: Passing parameters or Variables in Functions

4. Passing compound variable contents to a function

5. Passing stem variables into REXX functions

6. openMP: threadprivate not effected and function variables not passed

7. passing functions with variable number of arguments as procedure arguments

8. passing by reference to variable argument functions

9. passing $_POST variables to function

10. Totally Confused: Passing variables to functions

11. I need to pass a variable between browse and a form

12. Calling dll functions which need pointers to be passed as an argument