action on control click
Author Message
 action on control click
Hello everybody

I have a simple numerical control. When value is changed by click
I would like to take some action. Is there any simple way to
check if the control was changed, I am thinking about some
"elegant" solution, someting like action on press?

regards
PP

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 14:41:53 GMT
 action on control click
Thank you very much, it helped very much.
best regards
PP

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:33:22 GMT
 action on control click
Thank you very much, it helped very much.
best regards
PP

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:33:32 GMT
 action on control click
In LV 6.1 you can do some explicit event handling. In older versions you
can't.

For my part I split up an application in a user interface and a processing
VI. Within the User interface I scan that contro repeatedly and send a
notification to the core when some action took place. That works fine and is
rather "elegant".

Oliver Friedrich

Quote:
> Hello everybody

> I have a simple numerical control. When value is changed by click
> I would like to take some action. Is there any simple way to
> check if the control was changed, I am thinking about some
> "elegant" solution, someting like action on press?

> regards
> PP

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:35:47 GMT

1. Double click action

2. double click actions

3. read mouse actions, esp. button clicks

4. Default double-click+my action in text binding

5. Tab and Space Bar action locks true value on Boolean Control

6. Performing actions on control value / state changes

7. Mechanical Action + Keyboard Control

8. Help: Setting the mechanical action of a boolean control

9. Controlling html action from vrml

10. Detect double click on a PROMPT control

11. Custom control: text gets in the way of click

12. Mouse click in XY-graphs placed on a tab control