creating intensity graph from two sets of data?
Author Message
 creating intensity graph from two sets of data?

Hi,

In my vi, I am getting two data set dependent on each other, i.e.
amplitude(y) versus position(x). The data acquisition of x-y data
happens in a for loop. This data is transferred outside the loop with
index enabled. Outside the loop I want to plot an intensity graph out
of these data, while z=amplitude, x=position,y=not important, say
index. I don't want simply to transfer the amplitude data outside the
loop and connect the 2D array of amplitude to the intensity graph. I
want to preserve the position information in the intensity graph. How
can I do this?

Thanks

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 05:52:03 GMT
 creating intensity graph from two sets of data?
I'm not quite sure how you are wanting to visualize the data.  The
only way to use an intensity graph is to send it the 2D array of data
in which the indices are the X and Y coordinates of your Z values.
You could try to use one of the 3D graphs if that would make more
sense for your application.  I assume that you are wanting to have,
for your position points, something like 3.24 which is not available
from the indices of the 2D array?  I would think that a 3D graph might
be better for this, but again it depends upon exactly what you are
wanting to see.

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:34:46 GMT

1. creating intensity graph from ywo sets of data?

2. read two sets of data from two spread sheet files to two arrays problem

3. setting color table of intensity graph

4. creating and controlling an array of intensity graph programmatically

5. How to send data to an intensity graph

6. XY Graph over Intensity Graph

7. Setting the title font and axis labels in a graph created with the Report Generation Toolkit

8. Graph for create Data

9. differences on the intensity graph

10. Intensity graph: it's a matter of pixels

11. LabView crash when intensity graph is in P6 of tab control

12. Can I rotate an intensity graph?