DLL Call doesn't work the second time
Author Message
 DLL Call doesn't work the second time

Dobi,

Please post the dll.  I cannot run your code without it.

Also, the problem may be that you cannot call this twice, without
first 'closing' the device.  You may be trying to use resources that
are already in use.  This would be the same as opening a daq session
that is already in use.

Try that, and if you can't get it working still, post the code or some
more information.

Good luck

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:34:21 GMT
 DLL Call doesn't work the second time
Hi Dobi,

Try doing a close before you try the open a second time.

Ben

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:59:41 GMT
 DLL Call doesn't work the second time
I tried it your way and got error.
I added a close and did not get the error and second attempt.
Did you try closisng?

Ben

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 00:24:50 GMT
 DLL Call doesn't work the second time
Dobi,

The .dll does not appear to be re-entrant.
You have to do a close before doing another open.

Ben

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 00:35:29 GMT

1. Fortran DLL called by C program doesn't work

2. C++ Call to DLL made in LabVIEW Fails the second time it is called

3. BLT installs but doesn't work, and TkTable doesn't build

4. c5ee05 + html help (cwhh55.dll) doesn't work

5. atof in C doesn't work as DLL for ST/V

6. Filter Locator doesn't work in DLL?

7. ??? tkinter doesn't work with tcl76.dll

8. Delay() Toolbox Call doesn't work on OS X 10.1

9. Call a dynamical VI doesn't work

10. Micro Focus CALL-CONVENTION 8 doesn't seem to work

11. Second CFP: Workshop on Deductive Databases at JICSLP'92 Second Call for Participation

12. call DLL's function too many times causes crashing