How to draw a graph step by step ?
Author Message
 How to draw a graph step by step ?

Hi, sirs,

Can you tell me how to draw a graph step by step by using labview 6.0
? On one step, I create two variables : one variable is used for
X-axis, and other variable is used for Y-axis. Can you give me a
simple example ?
Thanks a lot.

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:28:11 GMT
 How to draw a graph step by step ?
Hi, sirs,

Can you tell me how to draw a graph step by step by using Labview 6.0
? On one step, I create two variables : one variable is used for
X-axis, and other variable is used for Y-axis. Can you give me a
simple example ?
Thanks a lot.

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:28:33 GMT
 How to draw a graph step by step ?
To graph X and Y variables, you have to use the XY Graph. To make an
XY Graph act like a chart in which it updates incrmentally, then there
are two shipping examples to look at. One is called XY Chart and the
other is Variable-Time Chart XY. Both use a subVI to buffer the XY
data and maintain a user specified chart length.

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:57:34 GMT
 How to draw a graph step by step ?
Hi, David Duffey,
Thank you for your answer,and I use your example and it is good. But
in your program, on the outer loop, there are two small orange color
squares in which there is one triangle. I don't know how to add these
squares and triangle. Without them, the graph doesn't work. So, can
you tell me how to add them ?
Thanks a lot.

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:31:28 GMT
 How to draw a graph step by step ?
The triangle is called a shift register, you right click on the edge
of a while loop and select "add shift register."

Once you wire a data type to it, the shift register will change color.
The "two orange squares" are simply constants. Or, an array of
clusters of two doubles.  You can see how I build it up in the loop.
I take two doubles, bundle them together, append them into an array,
and then wire it to the "up" triangle (right side of loop).  I then
right click on the "down arrow" and selected "create constant" so that
the shift register is cleared every time the VI is run.

I hope this points you in the right direction.  There is information
in the LabVIEW user manual on shift registers, clusters and arrays
that should help you out.

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:11:38 GMT
 How to draw a graph step by step ?
Hi, David Duffey,
Thanks a lot. I get it. It works right now.

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:10:47 GMT

1. step-by-step

2. MySQL step by step for Erwi

3. step by step to MySQL

4. Newbie again: Step-by-step execution?

5. step by step loading a design into flash with nios excalibur

6. WTD PC Assembly Language Step by Step (book disk)

7. Assembly Language step by step by Jeff Duntemann

8. Basic Tutotial Step by step PM

9. WTD PC Assembly Language Step by Step (book disk)

10. Asm Lang - Step By Step Jeff Duntemann

11. how to debug tcl code ,step by step

12. https step by step?