Sendmail.vi via MS Mapi
Author Message
 Sendmail.vi via MS Mapi

Hi,

some time ago, someone send me a VI named "Sendmail.vi", which was able
to send emails via the MS MAPI interface...

I need a little bit more information about this VI but cannot remind who
has sent it to me ?
I guess his name was pierre ...

If pierre or anybody who knows a pierre who writes sendmail.vi's reads
this, please reply via private mail.. ;-)

Thanks
Stefan ;-)
--
||   Stefan Tauche   Infineon Technologies AG, Munich
||                    A Siemens AG Company

\\=========(remove No-Spam from address to reply)==========

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion to Groupwise via MAPI

2. Sending eMail via MAPI

3. Help: sendmail under MS NT

4. Passing Control value to sub-vi via connector input

5. extracting data from subvi via main vi before subvi is finished

6. ***Need VI: NI-TIO Triggers E-Series DAQ via RTSI

7. serial communication via Sub vi

8. vi to send mail-attachments via actX

9. Vi session via Tcl

10. MS-SQL via VW?

11. How to store 64-Bit value in MS Access via ODBC