Sendmail.vi via MS Mapi
Author Message
 Sendmail.vi via MS Mapi

Hi,

some time ago, someone send me a VI named "Sendmail.vi", which was able
to send emails via the MS MAPI interface...

I need a little bit more information about this VI but cannot remind who
has sent it to me ?
I guess his name was pierre ...

If pierre or anybody who knows a pierre who writes sendmail.vi's reads
this, please reply via private mail.. ;-)

Thanks
Stefan ;-)
--
||   Stefan Tauche   Infineon Technologies AG, Munich
||                    A Siemens AG Company

\\=========(remove No-Spam from address to reply)==========

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion to Groupwise via MAPI

2. Sending eMail via MAPI

3. Help: sendmail under MS NT

4. Passing Control value to sub-vi via connector input

5. Can't access my Omega Temp controller via the serial port in the LabView VI.

6. extracting data from subvi via main vi before subvi is finished

7. ***Need VI: NI-TIO Triggers E-Series DAQ via RTSI

8. serial communication via Sub vi

9. vi to send mail-attachments via actX

10. Vi session via Tcl

11. MS-SQL via VW?

12. How to store 64-Bit value in MS Access via ODBC