NI-DAQ 6.7 problem
Author Message
 NI-DAQ 6.7 problem

Has anyone experienced problems when installing NI-DAQ 6.7 on Windows 2000?
When installing, the installer runs though all the questions, and just as it
is about to start copying files from the CD I get a code error come up in a
dialogue box.

Anyone seen this and know how to fix it?

Yours sincerely, Chris McCrory Project Engineer
______________________________________________ SP Technology Limited E-mail:

+44 (0) 1382-880099 The information in this e-mail is confidential and for
use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient or
responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately on +44 (0) 1382 880088 and delete the message from
your computer; you may not copy or forward it, or use or disclose its
contents to any other person. As Internet communications are capable of data
corruption, SP Technology Ltd do not accept any responsibility for changes
made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be
inappropriate to rely on advice contained in an e-mail without obtaining
written confirmation of it. Please note that SP Technology Ltd does not
accept the liability or responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments, if any. Opinions and views expressed in
this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions of SP
Technology Ltd.

Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 NI-DAQ 6.7 problem
I had this problem also.  Make sure you have administrative privileges.  My
problem was that one of the system directories that LV needed to write too
did not have an owner and did not have any permissions associated with it.

Christopher Quijano

Quote:
> Has anyone experienced problems when installing NI-DAQ 6.7 on Windows
2000?
> When installing, the installer runs though all the questions, and just as
it
> is about to start copying files from the CD I get a code error come up in
> dialogue box.

> Anyone seen this and know how to fix it?

> Yours sincerely, Chris McCrory Project Engineer
> ______________________________________________ SP Technology Limited
E-mail:

Fax:
> +44 (0) 1382-880099 The information in this e-mail is confidential and for
> use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient or
> responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, please
> notify us immediately on +44 (0) 1382 880088 and delete the message from
> your computer; you may not copy or forward it, or use or disclose its
> contents to any other person. As Internet communications are capable of
data
> corruption, SP Technology Ltd do not accept any responsibility for changes
> made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be
> inappropriate to rely on advice contained in an e-mail without obtaining
> written confirmation of it. Please note that SP Technology Ltd does not
> accept the liability or responsibility for viruses and it is your
> responsibility to scan attachments, if any. Opinions and views expressed
in
> this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions of SP
> Technology Ltd.

Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. The problem is that when I try to update my NI-DAQ drivers from 6.5.1 to version 6.7

2. labview NI DAQ application with no daq hardware

3. Reading Virtual Channel Names from NI DAQ configuration file (*.daq)

4. NI-DAQ memory problem

5. Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards

6. Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards

7. Problem installing older NI-DAQ version

8. expression problems (tcl 6.7)

9. Problem compiling tx3.2 and tcl 6.7 HPUX9.01

10. patch for minor porting problem (tcl 6.7, Solaris 2.2)

11. Problems with Tk 3.2 & Tcl 6.7

12. NI-DAQ