Using the NI tkds 30xx library, but there is a problem with acquiring waveforms
Author Message
 Using the NI tkds 30xx library, but there is a problem with acquiring waveforms

When I try to use the Initiate Acquisition function that is part of
this library, I get the following error message: "the given session or
object reference is invalid." The name of the device (created by the
"initialize" function) seems to be correct (when I probe it). It is:
"GPIB::1::INSTR 4". Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sean

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 05:47:45 GMT

1. Problem with AI acquire waveforms.vi

2. I am having a problem configuring my DAQ to generate continous waveforms

3. Acquiring Waveforms continuously, but only keeping some of the data

4. NI IMAQ acquiring image sequence/video

5. Plotting waveforms using $ps_waves: problem

6. problem installing NI-DMM, NI-SWITCH ver 1.6

7. Problems using acquire waveform...

8. Problem reading 70.0 Vdc using NI 4060 DMM.

9. Extracting Waveforms from array's of waveforms

10. multiple waveforms graphed using a control reference

11. Collecting waveforms from a continuous aquisition using an external pulse to section them off

12. Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access