I am using the NI application note "Calling IVI-COM drivers...
Author Message
 I am using the NI application note "Calling IVI-COM drivers...

I am using the NI application note "Calling IVI-COM drivers from
labview" I created an Automation Open and an Invoke Node, after wiring
the 2, the AN asked to right click the Invoke Node(this is step9) and
choose initialize. However there is no intialize option on the pop up
menu. Anything am I doing wrong? I am using Labview6 and I did add the
"enableCustomInterface=True" in the INI-file

Thank you for your help.

T Tall

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 05:25:12 GMT
 I am using the NI application note "Calling IVI-COM drivers...
T Tall,

What's the number of the application note "Calling IVI-COM drivers
from LabVIEW"?  I'm unable to find what you're looking at.

Thanks,
--Bankim

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 05:24:10 GMT

1. Dynamically calling IVI driver VIs

2. using IVI sessions in GOOP applications?

3. Using COM in an Instrument Driver: How call "Automation Open"(CoCreateInstance) only once?

4. HP33120A IVI Driver Problems

5. Proper steps to install Labview, VISA, Basic IVI Drivers, etc

6. Keithley 2700 IVI driver will not Run on Windows 2000 PC

7. followup on IVI drivers

8. labview IVI drivers

9. ivi drivers and labview...

10. IVI driver for the TDS210 Oscilloscope

11. IVI driver development

12. IVI driver examples