serial port buffer receive overflow????
Author Message
 serial port buffer receive overflow????

I'm sending images using TCP/IP to a remote computer...it seems to
works for small images, but as I increase the width and height of the
image it gives the error "serial port receive buffer overflow" any way
around it?

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:24:02 GMT
 serial port buffer receive overflow????
Are you using a serial port in your setup (it sounds like you were
just using TCP/IP)?

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:35:44 GMT

1. Serial-Buffer overflow without too much incoming data or bursts on the line

2. Receiving data via serial port

3. sending and receiving from serial Port Com1 Com2

4. Error 37 received when initializing serial port 9.

5. Problem to received data via serial port (again)

6. NEWBIE: Serial Port Buffering / Timing

7. How do I flush the serial port buffer?

8. input buffer of serial port

9. Empty serial port buffer?

10. serial-port traffic clogs buffers?

11. connecting port of mode OUT with port of mode BUFFER

12. Serial Error 0x4002 (Error 16386, character was lost by overwrite / serial port overrun error)