Labview 6 VS instrument wizard of labview 5.0
Author Message
 Labview 6 VS instrument wizard of labview 5.0

I would like to know if there is a way I could decide the VISA I'm
using in labview 6.0 just like in labview 5.0 with the instrument
wizard?

Thanks to anyone

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 02:48:16 GMT
 Labview 6 VS instrument wizard of labview 5.0
The easiest way to find out what version of VISA you have is to open
up MAX and look at the version number under the Software listing.  You
can also look at the VISA Interactive Control help menu About screen.
If you want to be able to query this programmatically from LabVIEW,
you can probably do it by querying the registry.  The registry entry
is under HKEY_LocalMachine\Software\National Instruments\NI-VISA.
There is a "current version" listing that should give the infromation.

Wed, 08 Oct 2003 05:06:04 GMT

1. Labview 5.1 vs. 5.0 and dll calls

2. Labview instrument driver

3. Using National Instruments LabVIEW with X-10

4. National Instruments introduces LabVIEW 6.1

5. Advanced LabVIEW Instrument Driver Development Techniques

6. How can I control 2 instruments in one program?(Labview 6.0)

7. LabVIEW Call Instrument VI

8. LabVIEW Drivers for Instruments on DIN-Messbus

9. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS LABVIEW REALTIME V6.1, NI-488.2 V2.01, CNC CADCAM IAR,

10. Analogic acquisition with Labview and National Instruments card

11. LabView Instrument Profiles

12. Is there any LabView instrument driver of HP4142B?