GPIB/LabVIEW from Java
Author Message
 GPIB/LabVIEW from Java

I would like to develop software using the GPIB interface either
directly or to access labview from Java to do so.  I have seen bits
and pieces of information posted on this exchange, but I have not seen
anything about how to go about doing these things, just problems
people are having doing it.  I do not wish to do a large amount of
work to be able to communicate with the GPIB controller, but I am
willing to invest some time in it if I can get it working.

Thanks,
Naveen

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:54:07 GMT
 GPIB/LabVIEW from Java
A workaround could be the GPIB-232CT-A controller assuming that
comunicating with the serial port it's simpler and much more
documented.

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 05:50:27 GMT

1. Connect RS232-GPIB-converter ICS4895 to LABview?

2. Labview 5.1 and GPIB

3. Using CEC GPIB PC<>488 Card with LabView

4. Labview and HP GPIB Card

5. Labview error GPIB controller not adressed correctly

6. LabView 6.1 Freezes : VISA and GPIB

7. LabVIEW & HP GPIB card

8. LabVIEW connections to GPIB

9. labview driver (gpib)

10. Problem: Labview 5.1 & HP 34970A via GPIB

11. Labview / GPIB Control of Tek TDS 3054B - Help!

12. using GPIB device in LABVIEW 5.1