How can I get a License?
Author Message
 How can I get a License?

When I open the remote front panel in two browsers,it indicate "Remote
panel connection exceed maximum number of licenses".And in the NI
License Manager,I find I need the license to set the 'Total
Lisences'.But how can I get the license ?Buy?But how much?And I have
no the serial number of the labview 6.1
Thanks!

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:24:45 GMT
 How can I get a License?
Hi

LV 6.1 comes with one remote panel license. That means that only one
user can access (see/control) the VI at the same time. If more users
must see the VI simultaneously, than you have to purchase more
lincenses. Call your NI office, they'll help you. You can buy licenses
for 5, 20 or 50 users.
See this link for the prices (US):
http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?lang=US&cid=11017

Luca

Fri, 24 Jun 2005 03:39:42 GMT

1. WTB DU License: Is DU license transferrable?

2. CA Cans VO ?

3. It's not bad canned meat...

4. It's not bad canned meat...

5. It's not bad canned meat...

7. It's not bad canned meat...

8. Getting X focus when getting Tk focus

9. CAP 1.0.1 , license #1 component of CAPLIB

10. Dolphin XP license

11. License argeement and Certification

12. Using Licensed ActiveX Controls