Is it possible to make a driver software for foreign hardwere to see it in MAX?
Author Message
 Is it possible to make a driver software for foreign hardwere to see it in MAX?

Is it possible to make a driver software for foreign hardwere to see
it in MAX? I have IoTech GPIB controller and a ni style driver but
this instrument si not seen in MAX and can not be operated as VISA
instrument (it works in labview by GPIB write or read icon). I think
on such a diploma work for student but do not know if it is possible

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:59:26 GMT
 Is it possible to make a driver software for foreign hardwere to see it in MAX?
I don't think that the inability of MAX to see the IOTech GPIB card
has anything to do with not being able to use VISA. If IOTech supplied
a VISA driver for their card, it should work. I would contact tech
support at IOTech to see if they can't find a solution to your
problem.

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:33:08 GMT

1. Am I seeing things?...

2. Possible BLT2.3 bug: anyone else seen SEGV?

3. NI VISA not seeing LPT1, although LPT1 working with Logic Analzyer Software

4. function to get max index tags for driver

5. Max value possible in COMP field ??

6. I am making aplications in clarion for windows.

7. I am Looking for a driver for HPD2N automaton

8. I am looking labview driver for Tektronix TLA704 logic analyzer

9. I am looking for IMAQ DT3152 Drivers

10. I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website

11. I am thinking of if this is possible

12. Unknown foreign symbol after load-foreign in 17f