The source and the sink different type with its source code
Author Message
 The source and the sink different type with its source code

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do but I see a couple of
problems. You've got a bundle that creates a cluster that goes to a
graph and to the Index Waveform Array. The cluster you've created is
not of a wavefrom data type. I think I all you would have to do is to
use the Build Waveform function inside of the for loop and then wire
the ouput to both the graph and Index Waveform Array function. The
graph will take an array of waveforms - it doesn't require the data
type you've created.

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 03:18:37 GMT

1. The source and the sink different type

2. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

3. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

4. The Source and Sink to be solved!

5. Source and sink don't match ???

6. Find Forth source (was: 8031 Forth Source Code Needed)

7. Source Code Formatter - with source

8. Source Code to Query CPU Type on Intel Machine

9. Determining types of variables and function params by parsing the source code

10. Program for Fortran type conversion (source code)

11. Same Source Code reside in 2 different windows, is it possible to use only one source code instead?

12. ASM code public/private key cryptography source code