URGENT:)pass an array to an Activex?
Author Message
 URGENT:)pass an array to an Activex?

 hello
I 'm new to this list
I have an activex written in VB.It has a method with this prototype:
Method(arg() as integer)
Also I have an activex written in VC++ .It has a method with this
prototype:
Method(short *arg)

But I cant send any Array through labview environment into these methods
niether the former ,nor the latter.

please describe me HOW TO PASS AN ARRAY TO A METHOD OF AN ACTIVEX

thanks

--
Mr kamyar soori
Tehran university

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. pass array to ActiveX Control

2. How can I create an ActiveX IDL to pass an array of references into Labview

3. Can't pass boolean array into Array Subset in a For loop

4. Passing a 3-D array as a 2-D array

5. URGENT URGENT URGENT

6. ActiveX Double return value passed by reference?

7. How to pass a IDispatch parameter to activex dll

8. How to pass data to/from Matlab over ActiveX

9. How to pass a IDispatch parameter to activex dll

10. ActiveX Reference pass to another VI

11. Passing strings from ActiveX method to LabVIEW

12. Passing a tuple of lists to ActiveX