Status Register/Control Register
Author Message
 Status Register/Control Register

Hi
I would like to know if its possible to read the status /control
register for the serial port inside labview.If so ,please inform me.

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error: Clock skew plus hold time of destination register exceeds register-to-register delay

2. Error: Clock skew plus hold time of destination register exceeds register-to-register delay

3. Using FP registers as additional GP registers

4. minimum delay for Register-to-Register path in DC

5. Pairing 2 32Bit registers to make a 64Bit register

6. Parallel InPort Status Register in Windows 2000

7. Parallel InPort Status Register in Windows 2000

8. FPU Status Register

9. UIP bit of CMOS status register A, silly

10. Registering ActiveX Control

11. LINUX - Source Code Control with Perforce doesn't register

12. Max-Forth control register