In the Numeric Edit Box, how can I set the number appearing on the right side?
Author Message
 In the Numeric Edit Box, how can I set the number appearing on the right side?

I tried to use its property node, the position only can set on "the
Top" or on "the Left"? I know this is easy one, but it will save my
time to search for the solution! Any one can help?

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:26:19 GMT
 In the Numeric Edit Box, how can I set the number appearing on the right side?
Hello,

I assume you want to change the justification of the number within a
numeric control or indicator to be on the left, in the center, or on
the right within the display.  I don't know of a way to do this
programmatically, but you can do it from the front panel by clicking
in the control with your text tool, going up to the font menu ring on
the toolbar, selecting "Justify", and choosing "Right".  You can find
out more information about manipulating front panel objects in the
labview Help.

If this doesn't answer your question, let me know, and please be more
specific in your description.

Darren

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:51:12 GMT
 In the Numeric Edit Box, how can I set the number appearing on the right side?
Hi Darren

Thank you for your answer, it is OK now!

Thanks a lot

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 06:23:34 GMT

1. Hove to shift page numbers from left to right side depending on even uneven pagenumber

2. check box in edit in place list box

3. check box in edit in place list box

4. Scale on right-hand side of ?

5. output something on the right side

6. Tab Widget with left/right side labels

7. help menu on right side ?

8. printing front panel of VI - no borders appear around the indicator box values

9. C5a & CPCS numeric edit pattern not working

10. Numeric Edited Fields

11. Numeric-Edited in the Draft Standard (CD 1.7 w/CCP 00-100)

12. Numeric Edited Fields with IBM Comps?