Inconsistent wire cursors
Author Message
 Inconsistent wire cursors

Is there any way to have the wire cursor only look like the spool? For me in
LV6, it sometimes looks like a spool, sometimes like an angle, ...

Thanks.

Stephen

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 03:47:51 GMT
 Inconsistent wire cursors
I am not sure that I understand the problem.  Are you saying that when
you choose the wiring tool (the spool) that sometimes it looks correct
and sometimes the image is corrupted?  Does this happen with the other
cursors?
As best as I can tell the cursor image is stored in the labview
executable.  I suspect the problem may be with your video card
instead. Check for updates for your video driver and turn off hardware
accelleration.  You might event try a different resolution to help
isolate the problem.  If none of these help, then consider
reinstalling LabVIEW.

Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:14:45 GMT
 Inconsistent wire cursors
Yes you've correctly restated the problem, although the image isn't corrupted;
it looks like some kind of alternate icon. You can still wire with it, but
it's harder to wire to a small box.

I'm glad to hear that this isn't a general windows problem (it doesn't happen
on mac or hpux for me).

-- Stephen

Quote:

> I am not sure that I understand the problem.  Are you saying that when
> you choose the wiring tool (the spool) that sometimes it looks correct
> and sometimes the image is corrupted?  Does this happen with the other
> cursors?
> As best as I can tell the cursor image is stored in the LabVIEW
> executable.  I suspect the problem may be with your video card
> instead. Check for updates for your video driver and turn off hardware
> accelleration.  You might event try a different resolution to help
> isolate the problem.  If none of these help, then consider
> reinstalling LabVIEW.

Wed, 20 Jul 2005 03:55:11 GMT

1. Inconsistent cursor change between local and global grab

2. Cursor = Cursor:Wait

3. MainWindow{PROP:Cursor} = CURSOR:Wait has no effect

4. Using cursor list to create cursors on XY Graph

5. move the name of cursor (not the cursor itself) on the XY graph

6. Inconsistent timer

7. Inconsistent Browse/VCR behaviour

8. HELP:Inconsistent "Variable not found" error

9. ANSI FLOAT inconsistent

10. Inconsistent Time Interval

11. inconsistent arrays with multiple buffered readings