XY Graph over Intensity Graph
Author Message
 XY Graph over Intensity Graph

        I'd like to plot an XY Graph on an existing Intensity Graph. I mean I
want them in the same chart.
How can I do with LV6i?

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 19:47:29 GMT
 XY Graph over Intensity Graph

Quote:
>    I'd like to plot an XY Graph on an existing Intensity Graph. I mean I
> want them in the same chart.
> How can I do with LV6i?

The graphs are either an XY or an intensity graph and you cannot plot
both on one.  You can overlap them, placing the XY graph on top and
making the XY graph transparent using the paintbrush -- the coloring
tool.  Color the gray frame around the plot as well as the black
rectangle.  You may also want to popup on the graph and hide the scales
on one or the other.  Once you have them arranged and sized the way you
want, you may want to select both of them and group them to make it
easier to deal with them in the editor.

Greg McKaskle

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 11:36:59 GMT
 XY Graph over Intensity Graph

Greg McKaskle a crit :

Quote:
> rectangle.  You may also want to popup on the graph and hide the scales
> on one or the other.

Programmatically changing scale of an XY graph (X0, DeltaX, ..) seems to
be bugged. Even when I set autoscaling, the range is totally wrong.

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:05:36 GMT
 XY Graph over Intensity Graph

Quote:
> Programmatically changing scale of an XY graph (X0, DeltaX, ..) seems to
> be bugged. Even when I set autoscaling, the range is totally wrong.

Be sure that X0 and dX is what you want to set.  They do not change the
data the graph is displayng, but rather change how that data is labeled.
  For example, if the data is measured in volts and you wish to display
it in degrees C, you can set the X0 and dX to the linear coefficients
that will convert between them for your sensor.  This doesn't change
what tis in the data, just how it is labeled on the graph.

You probably want the X0 and DdX to be 0 and 1.

Greg McKaskle

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:15:25 GMT
 XY Graph over Intensity Graph

Greg McKaskle a crit :

Quote:

> You probably want the X0 and DdX to be 0 and 1.

Yes, I've understood that since my last post.
But I want that the two scales (X and Y) have fixed mininal and maximal
value, regardless to the values of the XY Plot.
For the moment, the graph always fill entirely the chart, even if I set
autoscale off.

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:55:05 GMT

1. How can i construct an XY storage oscilloscope display using an XY Graph

2. xy graph to xy chart

3. setting color table of intensity graph

4. differences on the intensity graph

5. creating and controlling an array of intensity graph programmatically

6. Intensity graph: it's a matter of pixels

7. LabView crash when intensity graph is in P6 of tab control

8. Can I rotate an intensity graph?

9. Save Intensity Graph as Bitmap - but JUST the image

10. Changing the scales of intensity graphs

11. How do I use the color table from an intensity plot for a 3d surface graph

12. ROI on intensity graph or chart ?