counter function : How works the Set attribute function
Author Message
 counter function : How works the Set attribute function

Hi,
I use labview and a 6713 DAQ
I want to use the "set attribute vi" but I don't exactly what means
the "attribute value number" and the attribute value type" in that vi
Quote:
>Where can I find some data about that?
>What is the relation between the internal clock frequency and the

attribute value number if I generate a pulse train ?
Quote:
>How can I configure the frequency of my DAQ ? ( I can use  20MHz or

100KHz )

Any help is greatly appreciated
Renaud

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:11:24 GMT
 counter function : How works the Set attribute function
Renaud,

You can read the on-line help for the Set Attribute VI by
right-clicking over the VI and selecting "Help."  The help will
describe each of those parameters.  In addition, you can search
through counter examples for your 6713 by selecting from the menu bar
Help>>Search Examples>>I/O Interfaces>>Counters.  Any example that
demonstrates the functionality of the DAQ-STC counter will work for
your board.  In addition, you will find examples on pulse train
generation.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Erin

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:57:35 GMT

1. access functions vs. directly setting attributes

2. Setting function attribute from outside class

3. function attributes are like function objects

4. Functions attributes accessed from within the function definition URGENT please

5. VC++ calling fortran function and fortran function calling a c++ function

6. Calling functions from functions from functions ...

7. Any VHDL counter with up & down functions

8. mod function and a counter

9. Tcl Lines Of Code (LOC) or Function Point (FP) counters

10. Deferred feature a function, an attribute ?

11. Allow attributes to be redefined as functions

12. Attribute to function