Need help with Hardware setup?
Author Message
 Need help with Hardware setup?

I have three inputs to coordinate in labview and they are all serial
R232.  What is the best/cheapest way to input these into my system?  Is
there a serial switching box I need or should I get an expansion card?
Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help with Hardware setup?
Hallo, gaulin,

Du meintest am 04.12.00 zum Thema Need help with Hardware setup?:

Quote:
> I have three inputs to coordinate in labview and they are all
> serial R232.  What is the best/cheapest way to input these into my
> system?

By default each port needs its own IRQ. They begin with IRQ4 and IRQ3,
and the third IRQ is not predefined (the third port should be 0x3e8).
If you can get an RS232 card on which you can jumper a free IRQ and port
0x3e8, then you can work with three COMs.

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with back-annotating negative SETUP times in modelsim

2. need help with $setup / $hold

3. Help Needed - PHP setup on WinXP

4. Need help with Makefile setup!

5. HELP: Need Disk 1/Setup for MS Fortran 5.1

6. hardware/audio eng help needed

7. We need to know if hardware acceleration can help our VRML performance

8. Hardware keyboard handling... help needed

9. Hardware keyboard handling... help needed

10. Help! -- Need access to hardware

11. Need help accessing hardware

12. Python quick setup URL for Linux setup?