Remote VI won't load when called with VI Server
Author Message
 Remote VI won't load when called with VI Server

Normal VI server operations will allow the launch of VIs not in
memory.  I have even seen the launch on a remote computer a VI that is
stored locally.  LabVIEW must be running on both computers and
shutting one copy of labview down in the middle of an operation will
generally result in an error.

There is no easy way to launch LabVIEW remotely.  Below is a link that
describes how to do this:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

You might want to search youself at :
http://www.*-*-*.com/
I searched for    labview remote launch    .

You might want to change your VI to get a really simple example
running correctly then add the complexity of the loop.

Sun, 22 May 2005 00:59:08 GMT

1. Best method to pass high speed graph data from a VI Server called VI

2. convert's labview 6.1 vi's to labview 5.1 vi's

3. Can a VI publish on a remote server?

4. VI's GUI events disturb another VI's work

5. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

6. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

7. How do I use server to control for sub-vi from a main vi

8. Using VI Server to pass data between a Labview Executable and a VI

9. remote vi call

10. How to stick the called vi on the same place of front panel of main VI

11. Calling a VI into a main VI

12. "sub vi calling main vi"