How do I acquire 1 image every time an external trigger fires
Author Message
 How do I acquire 1 image every time an external trigger fires
I am using an NI 1428 frame grabber card and a common apature camera
to acquire real time images.
Does anyone know how to listen for an external trigger (ext 0) and
after it fires, grab the current image on the frame grabber card?  I
want to do this inside of a loop that grabs one RGB image everytime
the trigger fires.

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:23:14 GMT
 How do I acquire 1 image every time an external trigger fires
Hello,

Check out the following shipping example in the labview directory:
examples\imaq\IMAQ Signal IO.llb\LL Triggered Snap.vi
Let me know if you have further questions!

Regards,

Yusuf C.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments

Wed, 28 Dec 2005 02:43:49 GMT

1. acquire data on mouse trigger

2. tds3034 scope: how to acquire waveform from channel 1 (average) and to trigger with channel 2

3. Acquire and process with analogic triggering (LabView 5.1)

4. Doing run-time checks at compile-time

5. Acquire an image from a webcam ?

6. save on file with an external trigger

7. NI IMAQ acquiring image sequence/video

8. external trigger/clock source

9. how to acquire time readings from 2 channels

10. Strange link error every 2. time

11. Processing every time a record is read.

12. GPF in Clarion every time i do this