I am having problems setting the page break through Active X
Author Message
 I am having problems setting the page break through Active X

I am trying to set the page break based on the number of data points I
have to keep two sets of points per page.  I am having problems
setting the page breaks.  This VI is used with the excel open vi. I
can't seem to get it right with Active X.  Anyone help?

Office 2K labview 6i

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:28:49 GMT
 I am having problems setting the page break through Active X
From the Excel._Worksheet reference, wire up a Property(HPageBreaks)
cascaded into a Method(Add).  The Before input must be wired to a range
reference that specifies the cell just below the break.

- Michael

Quote:
> I am trying to set the page break based on the number of data points I
> have to keep two sets of points per page.  I am having problems
> setting the page breaks.  This VI is used with the excel open vi. I
> can't seem to get it right with Active X.  Anyone help?

> Office 2K labview 6i

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:41:37 GMT

1. Setting active font to bold breaks highlighting

2. I am having a problem configuring my DAQ to generate continous waveforms

3. I am having array problems in MS FORTRAN ver 3.31

4. I am having compiler problems with MS FORTRAN 3.31

5. Castalian: the Active Server Pages object model for Python-embedded HTML pages

6. Problem re 1.5b (Windows) and Active Server Pages

7. tkgnats : having problem setting the sort order

8. Handling group breaks and page breaks run time

9. CPCS - Page Break on Control Break?

10. Page break on every page ??

11. Printing an JAVA page w/ page breaks?

12. What Problems Am I Setting Myself Up For???