JOB: ATTENTION physics/LABVIEW GURUS!!!
Author Message
 JOB: ATTENTION physics/LABVIEW GURUS!!!

Hi,

I need some help with this - anybody out there?

I have a new exciting contract in Farnborough (United kingdom) for a
Defence
company for one of my clients,

Rate 35 per hour upwards to 60++ per hour

Skills:
Underwater Acoustics connected with Sonar Buoy research
labview
Physics degree
proven track record with companies such as Thomson or marconi or ultra
electronics
or any combinations of the above

Immediate start

If you are interested which I am sure you will be, please contact Iain
Stiles (me) on +44 171 275 8444 to discuss further

Cheers
ps, sorry for the intrusion
Iain Stiles
A1 Assured Recruitment Ltd.
London
United Kingdom
+44 (0) 171 275 8444
+44 (0) 171 275 8228

www.a1assured.com

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB: ATTENTION physics/LABVIEW GURUS!!!
Hello Iain:
I have worked with LabVIEW and a Towed Array. Could you forward me more
information and job specifications.
Thank you
Twyman
Quote:

> Hi,

> I need some help with this - anybody out there?

> I have a new exciting contract in Farnborough (United kingdom) for a
> Defence
> company for one of my clients,

> Rate 35 per hour upwards to 60++ per hour

> Skills:
> Underwater Acoustics connected with Sonar Buoy research
> Labview
> Physics degree
> proven track record with companies such as Thomson or marconi or ultra
> electronics
> or any combinations of the above

> Immediate start

> If you are interested which I am sure you will be, please contact Iain
> Stiles (me) on +44 171 275 8444 to discuss further

> Cheers
> ps, sorry for the intrusion
> Iain Stiles
> A1 Assured Recruitment Ltd.
> London
> United Kingdom
> +44 (0) 171 275 8444
> +44 (0) 171 275 8228

> www.a1assured.com

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ATTENTION ALL PHYSICS/ LABVIEW GURUS!!!!!

2. JOB: Attn: Labview/Physics Gurus!

3. Attention template gurus

4. Attention API Gurus

5. Attention, computer gurus

6. Attention: Java NATIVE CALL GURUS/ LISP Problem

7. ATTENTION ATTENTION

8. /JOB/ Assembler (BAL) and IMS DC guru - contract position in Garden City, NY

9. JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR

10. JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR

11. JOB: AI Guru @ NASA

12. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS