Problemas con LabView y HBM Spider8
Author Message
 Problemas con LabView y HBM Spider8

The Spider32.dll always return to me an 10004 error and I dont know
what is the reason.

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:33:43 GMT
 Problemas con LabView y HBM Spider8
Hi,

Spider8 is not a National Instruments system.  I assume that the
Spider32.dll is the Language interface file to program this device.

If the dll is executing and the return value is an error code (10004),
that is outside labview's domain.  You need to check the device's
documentation on the meaning of the error.  An error code by itself
has no meaning,  it is a manufactuer specific code.

Hope this helps.

DiegoF
National Instruments.

Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:05:55 GMT

1. Problemas con el DBFCDX

2. problemas con los generadores de formas de onda.

3. Problemas con la ? y los acentos en win95

4. Problemas con los Pentium II a partir de los 300 Mhs

5. Problemas con RDD

6. PROBLEMAS CON "EXOSPACE"

7. Problemas con Five Win..

8. Problemas con SHARE.EXE

9. Problemas con Share.Exe (Ms-Dos)

10. Problemas Indices 5.3a cuando se Indexa un fichero .DBF con registros

11. problemas con clipper y la libreria iolib

12. Problemas con MFCOBOL.